The Speculative Herald is dedicated to bringing you reviews and news about the most current and upcoming speculative fiction. We are a group of bloggers that love the genre and enjoy sharing our opinions, reactions and anything cool we have heard about.
Our goal here at The Speculative Herald is to pool our resources for our fellow fans of speculative fiction and by working together, we hope to be able to cover a wider of selection of books than anyone of us could alone. We all want to read ALL the books, but this pesky thing called time keeps getting in our way.
While our primary focus is the fantasy genre, we will also feature reviews of some science fiction and horror books that catch our interest (because we just can’t help but to love more than one genre).
Have something you want to ask us or let us know? Fill out the contact form below.
- Review: A Veil of Spears by Bradley P. Beaulieu - April 30, 2018
- Review: Unbury Carol by Josh Malerman - April 18, 2018
- Review: The Defiant Heir by Melissa Caruso - April 11, 2018
- Review: The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang - May 7, 2018
- Review: Glimpse by Jonathan Maberry - April 23, 2018
- Review: One Way by S.J. Morden - April 9, 2018
- Review: Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel - April 11, 2017
- Review: Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames - March 28, 2017
- Review: Star’s End by Cassandra Rose Clarke - March 14, 2017
- Review: School for Psychics by K.C. Archer - June 7, 2018
- Review: Grey Sister by Mark Lawrence - May 9, 2018
- Review: Feeder by Patrick Weekes - May 2, 2018
- Review: Tarnished City by Vic James - November 8, 2017
- Review: Shadowblack by Sebastien de Castell - October 18, 2017
- Review: Hannah Green and her Unfeasibly Mundane Existence by Michael Marshall Smith - September 4, 2017
- Review: The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi - April 12, 2017
- Review: All our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai - January 30, 2017
- Review: The Heart of What Was Lost by Tad Williams - December 28, 2016
- Review: Agents of Dreamland by Caitlín R. Kiernan - June 8, 2017
- Review: The End of the Day by Claire North - May 31, 2017
- Review: Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman - March 8, 2017
- Review: Vick’s Vultures by Scott Warren - October 24, 2016
- Review: The Wall of Storms by Ken Liu - October 6, 2016
- Review: Twilight of the Dragons by Andy Remic - September 21, 2016
- Review: The Last Days of New Paris by China Miéville - December 5, 2016
- Review: The Labyrinth of Flame by Courtney Schafer - December 9, 2015
- Giveaway: Updraft by Fran Wilde - November 6, 2015
- Review: A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet - August 1, 2016
- Review: City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong - May 3, 2016
- Review: Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs - March 1, 2016
- Review: In the Shadow of the Gods by Rachel Dunne - June 13, 2016
- Review: Spear of Light by Brenda Cooper - May 26, 2016
- Review: The Jewel and Her Lapidary by Fran Wilde - May 5, 2016
- Review: Black City Saint by Richard A. Knaak - March 21, 2016
- Review: Snakewood by Adrian Selby - March 11, 2016
- Review: A Song for No Man’s Land by Andy Remic - March 2, 2016
- Review: A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman - December 8, 2016
- Review: Feedback by Mira Grant - November 10, 2016
Yes, great to see. Good luck, guys!
Congratulations on getting this up and running. It looks very exciting!
Very exciting everybody!