The Speculative Herald is dedicated to bringing you reviews and news about the most current and upcoming speculative fiction. We are a group of bloggers that love the genre and enjoy sharing our opinions, reactions and anything cool we have heard about.
Our goal here at The Speculative Herald is to pool our resources for our fellow fans of speculative fiction and by working together, we hope to be able to cover a wider of selection of books than anyone of us could alone. We all want to read ALL the books, but this pesky thing called time keeps getting in our way.
While our primary focus is the fantasy genre, we will also feature reviews of some science fiction and horror books that catch our interest (because we just can’t help but to love more than one genre).
Have something you want to ask us or let us know? Fill out the contact form below.
Latest posts by Lisa Taylor (see all)
- Review: The Beautiful Ones by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - November 24, 2017
- Review: Artemis by Andy Weir - November 13, 2017
- Review: Strange Weather by Joe Hill - October 23, 2017
Need to get in touch? Find me on my blog, Goodreads, Twitter or email me
More reviews and other opinions at x+1 (there's always room for one more).
Latest posts by Anna Chapman (see all)
- Review: Tarnished City by Vic James - November 8, 2017
- Review: Shadowblack by Sebastien de Castell - October 18, 2017
- Review: Hannah Green and her Unfeasibly Mundane Existence by Michael Marshall Smith - September 4, 2017
Latest posts by David Liss (see all)
- Review: The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi - April 12, 2017
- Review: All our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai - January 30, 2017
- Review: The Heart of What Was Lost by Tad Williams - December 28, 2016
I will use any opportunity to turn the conversation into one about Discworld.
Latest posts by Nathan Barnhart (see all)
- Review: The Last Days of New Paris by China Miéville - December 5, 2016
- Review: The Labyrinth of Flame by Courtney Schafer - December 9, 2015
- Giveaway: Updraft by Fran Wilde - November 6, 2015
Latest posts by Laura Barnitz (see all)
- Review: A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman - December 8, 2016
- Review: Feedback by Mira Grant - November 10, 2016