The Speculative Herald is dedicated to bringing you reviews and news about the most current and upcoming speculative fiction. We are a group of bloggers that love the genre and enjoy sharing our opinions, reactions and anything cool we have heard about.
Our goal here at The Speculative Herald is to pool our resources for our fellow fans of speculative fiction and by working together, we hope to be able to cover a wider of selection of books than anyone of us could alone. We all want to read ALL the books, but this pesky thing called time keeps getting in our way.
While our primary focus is the fantasy genre, we will also feature reviews of some science fiction and horror books that catch our interest (because we just can’t help but to love more than one genre).
Have something you want to ask us or let us know? Fill out the contact form below.
Need to get in touch? Find me on my blog, Goodreads, Twitter or email me
Latest posts by Tammy Sparks (see all)
- Review: Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames - March 28, 2017
- Review: Star’s End by Cassandra Rose Clarke - March 14, 2017
- Review: Winter of the Gods by Jordanna Max Brodsky - March 1, 2017
More reviews and other opinions at x+1 (there's always room for one more).
Latest posts by David Liss (see all)
- Review: All our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai - January 30, 2017
- Review: The Heart of What Was Lost by Tad Williams - December 28, 2016
- Review: Extreme Makeover by Dan Wells - November 30, 2016
Latest posts by Ian J Simpson (see all)
- Review: Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman - March 8, 2017
- Review: Everything Belongs to the Future by Laurie Penny - February 8, 2017
- Review: A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers - January 11, 2017
I will use any opportunity to turn the conversation into one about Discworld.
Latest posts by Nathan Barnhart (see all)
- Review: The Last Days of New Paris by China Miéville - December 5, 2016
- Review: The Labyrinth of Flame by Courtney Schafer - December 9, 2015
- Giveaway: Updraft by Fran Wilde - November 6, 2015
Latest posts by Laura Barnitz (see all)
- Review: A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman - December 8, 2016
- Review: Feedback by Mira Grant - November 10, 2016